Spam thread rules: here and here
Well then. If you wonder why another of those damn spam threads:
It's not like we have lots of new spam threads being created anyway, so the choice would've only been between 2 or 3 threads. And those 2 or 3 threads wouldn't necessarily be people's fave or most disliked, which was kinda the result I was aiming for. It is something to think about next year though.
So I figured to help the poor man out with resurrecting a classic.
- The rules of this game are rather simple. You're only allowed to write 3 words every post. Our objective is to write a story. You're allowed to use . , : ; and what not to help you out if necessary. (doesn't count with the three words.)
- Keep an eye out on stuff like . If there's a dot, post the next one with a capital. It's not that difficult and keeps it easy to read for everyone.
- Every 5 pages there will be a summary. (so you know what chaos has been written.)
- To keep the storyline a bit under control. There will be a theme, a person and a goal.
However, first an example:
Poster A: William went away
Poster B: to have some
Poster C: banana punch, because
Poster B: he was so
Poster D: hungry and thirsty.
The moment the goal is reached, a new goal will be released.
Keep in mind that although perhaps new characters will be introduced, this will always be about our Jean Luc. ________________________________________________________________
- Squire Jean Luc
- He lives with his grandmother and never knew his parents. They live on a hill next to a forest. Today Jean Luc decided that it would be cool to visit the fair in the city at the other side of the forest.
- It's middle ages and fantasy.
- goal: To get Jean Luc to the fair and have him eat an icecream.
Alright then, let's start:
Jean Luc woke up in the morning. He stretched himself and jumped out of his bed fully dressed and ready to go to the city, he said bye to granny and left the house.As he walked