1) I am loving these variations of the Star Wars theme music.
2) Another female lead? Oh, that's going to p**s off the boys' club..
--a) *checks comments* Yep
--b) IMDB is just as bad for this crap.
3) Forest Whitaker in power armor. Has the Brotherhood of Steel expanded into a galaxy far, far away? I mean, aliens are canon in Fallout... it could happen. Either way, he looks like he wandered in off the set of a Fallout film and they just went with it.
4) Samurai have always been a big part of Star Wars... but never quite so blatant. Those Storm Troopers were really nice to let him just rock up and do his thing on their comrade instead of pulling an Order 66 on him though.
5) We need trailers with character introductions.
6) "This is a rebellion, isn't it? I rebel." That line is getting so much hate. Can't have women getting all snarky. I don't hate the line, personally, though it does bother me. Not because it is a woman saying it, but because it is incredibly naive. An organized rebellion would want her under their thumb, doing as she is told. Could be interesting if that is how it unfolds.