Through your use of this forum you agree that
- You will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.
- You will NEITHER post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material, NOR discuss on this forum illegal activities in regards to copyrighted material.
- You are aware that spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are forbidden on this forum.
- You will keep your username appropriate.
- You will never give the password to your HoW useraccount to another person except an administrator of HoW Staff but only for your protection or validity reasons.
- We HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.
- You will NEVER use another person's account for any reason.
- You may NOT have multiple accounts.
- It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information in your member profile. Any information the HoW Staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.
- You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages, and will indemnify and hold harmless the Hall of Worlds (HoW) Staff -which are the forum owners, the forum administrators and the forum moderators-, any related websites to this forum and its subsidiaries. The HoW Staff also reserves the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.
- Please note
- With each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.
- It is impossible for the HoW Staff to confirm the validity of posts. They do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. They do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. HoW Staff reserves the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, so they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
- A cookie is placed by the forum software. It is a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password) in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The forum software does not collect or send any other form of information.